Your story drives our mission. Share it.
Your story is a powerful tool in the fight against hunger. We want to hear your personal experience with hunger. Your stories will help us advocate on your behalf and spread awareness about our cause.
If you’re not sure what to write about, you could tell us a story about your experience with any of the following issues:
- Accessing emergency food
- Difficulty accessing food, food services or food benefits where you live
- A time when assistance helped you get back on your feet
- How you benefited from SNAP (food stamps), child nutrition programs (WIC, school breakfast and lunch, summer food, etc.), or WIC/senior farmers market coupons
- Losing your job in this economy
- Having trouble making ends meet
- Being homeless
- A memorable experience you had as a volunteer at Helpline